- Dental Hygiene
- Digital X-Rays
- Comprehensive Exams
- Oral Cancer Screening (Velscope)
- Preventative Resins And Sealants
- White Resin Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Partial/Complete/Implant Supported Dentures
- Teeth Whitening
- Smile Consultation
- Soft Tissue Laser Treatment
- Socket Preservation
- Night Guards
- Intraoral Snoring Appliances
- Limited Orthodontics
- Emergency Dental Care
The best teeth are your own natural teeth. But sometimes, a tooth is badly damaged or lost. If a tooth is lost, it is important to replace it with an artificial tooth as soon as possible. This will prevent the teeth that are left from drifting out of line and possibly causing jaw problems.
Dentures are artificial replacements for your natural teeth and gums. If periodontal gum disease, significant decay, or dental trauma has left you with only a few healthy teeth or none at all, we may suggest that you get dentures to replace the missing teeth.
At K.L.O. Dental, we offer 3 types of dentures.
1. Partial Dentures - Used when nearby teeth are not strong enough to hold a bridge, or when more than just a few teeth are missing. Partial dentures are made up of one or more artificial teeth held in place by clasps that fit onto nearby natural teeth and are completely removable.
2. Complete Dentures - Used when all your natural teeth are missing. Upper dentures are held in place by suction from the roof of your mouth. Lower dentures sit on your dental ridge and can be stabilized by implants.
3. Implant Supported Dentures - Used typically to keep lower complete dentures stable for eating and chewing. Small titanium implants are placed in the lower jaw where the denture "clips" on to.