top of page
At K.L.O. Dental, we use some of the latest dental technology to make your visit more efficient, more comfortable, and to help us provide you with exceptional dental care.
Digital Radiography (X-Rays)
- Digital x-rays are faster, safer, and provide a better image than previous conventional x-rays.
- The digital image is produced immediately allowing us to examine and diagnose dental decay and disease quicker and more efficiently.
- Digital x-rays produce significantly less (70% less) radiation than conventional x-rays, which means a safer dental environment for you.
- Images produced are larger, provide more detail, and allow us to adjust the brightness and contrast, helping us provide excellent dentistry
Odyssey Soft Tissue Diode Laser
- Our Soft Tissue Diode Laser helps ensure some of our dental procedures are more comfortable for our patients and reduces recovery time
- To remove any lumps or bumps in the mouth, dentists previously used a scalpel and sutures, which were painful, uncomfortable, and often required a second dental visit. When treating soft tissue lesions of the mouth with our soft tissue laser, there is minimal trauma, no sutures, a faster healing time, and often no second visit required.
- Do you suffer from cold sores? Our soft tissue laser can help treat cold sores painlessly, reducing your healing time by 50%.
- We can also use our soft tissue laser to comfortable treat deeper periodontal pockets to ensure your gums stay healthy for years to come.
EndoSequence II Rotary Endodontics
- Root Canals are not the most comfortable dental procedure performed. However, with the use of our EndoSequence II Rotary Endodontic System, we can make the visit shorter and more efficient for you.
- Using this system, we can usually complete your root canal treatment in one visit as opposed to two visits as which was previously the norm in dentistry.
- Rotary Endodontics allow us to perform a root canal with better precision ensuring an excellent long term prognosis.
Sirona CEREC Omnicam
- No more goopy putty impressions! With the Sirona Cerec Omnicam Intraoral Scanner we can scan your teeth in 3-D making the entire process quicker and easier.
- The Omnicam achieves a more accurate scan of your teeth so we can ensure the best quality control for your crowns, bridges, implants, and Invisalign treatment.
bottom of page